Monday, June 4, 2012

Pray ~


Actually I got this message in Indonesian version, but then I go translating this into English version, let's check this out :) 


                       Pray

One day..
I woke up in the morning,
And I immediately get the bustle of the day;
I have many things to do,
So I do not have time to pray.

Problem comes and goes..
And I thought, each task was getting harder.
I asked, "Why does not God help me?"
The Lord replied, "You never asked"

I want to get joy and happiness.
But the day passed looks so difficult, dull and empty,
I asked again, "Why does not God lead me?"
The Lord replied, "You never asked."

I tried coming to presence of God,
I use all my keys to open the door.
And then, I hear a soft voice of God,
“My child, don’t you mind to 'knock' the door? "

The next morning, I wake up earlier..
And I paused before entering the day;
I have many things to be done, but then I must take a little time to pray :)

No comments: