Saturday, January 6, 2018

dream.

What if you meet someone who ain't existed anymore in your life? I mean, I  ain't talking about death, it is about somebody who already left you and then you met again?

Me? I didn’t. But I met him (after he left) twice in my dream. It was like.... so real. How come I can see his smile so real. He cant stop smiling while talking. I didn't hear anything from him, I just enjoyed mute-talking with him. How was the end? Again. It was like no saying goodbye. The dream stopped, and I woke up.
Was it something like a sign? Or was it just a dream? I thought, it was just a dream. Well, I don’t expect to meet him anymore. Please. 


(This text was originally written on July, 30th 2017. LOL. Then I saved to draft. OMG. LOLOLOLOL. THAT WAS WHY I HAD A DREAM OF MEETING HIM TWICE..... YEAH... I MET HIM FOR THE LAST TIME IN THE LAST YEAR.... TWICE. LOL. OMG, I decided to post this.) 

No comments: