Saturday, May 30, 2020

Life must go on, with or without COVID-19.


It's May, 30th 2020.

I have been accompanying my students during this study at home for almost 3 months. I only have 4 days remaining to be with them in this Home Learning during this pandemic situation.
There is a mixed up feeling inside my head. It is so sad to realize that I won't be with them anymore, because, yeah perhaps, I will have another different group of kids. For me, teaching every kid is fine actually. There is no such a big deal.
But if you are a teacher, you will understand how sad I am every time the end year is coming.
You know, for a year we have put our heart together and love each other, 20 students, and 1 my co-teacher. We share love and story. The hardest part is the promotion day, when they about to be promoted to the next grade.

It's been 4 year being here, and I have  cried for 3 times every promotion day, well again, they about to go to the next grade. Hahaha so funny. In the last 3 years, since 2016-2019, it was going smoothly  like usual, but now? It seems like every hour of our meeting has been stolen away :(
However, even though every hour has been stolen away due to this covid-19, but the school must go on., with ot without Covid-19.



See you again, P2D students.
Lots of love from me.

No comments: